Our most popular waxed canvas tote bag, the Shenandoah Tote utilizes the size and silhouette of the Potomac with the exterior pockets of the Mountain Laurel. Simple, elegant and versatile, with a large main compartment and six pockets for optimal organization. Perfect for the office, farmers market, gym, beach, picnics, a night out on the town, or as a diaper bag. The chestnut bridle leather straps feature a 10" drop so that it can be carried on your shoulder or by your side. The leather will soften and darken with daily use and exposure to sunlight, developing into a rich, dark brown patina. Handcrafted in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- 12” wide x 13" tall x 5” deep
- Exterior pockets each measure 6" wide x 9" tall
- Leather straps are 3/4" wide with a 10" drop, reinforced with leather washers
- Four exterior pockets
- Two interior pockets
- Martexin 19 ounce waxed cotton canvas exterior
- Water repellent duck canvas lining
- Chestnut bridle leather
- Antique brass rivets and D-ring
Spot clean only with a damp rag. The exterior waxed canvas can be touched up as needed with Martexin Wax or Otter Wax.
All Lineage products come with a lifetime guarantee on craftsmanship and materials.
This item is handmade for each order. Please allow 7-10 days for your bag to be made and shipped to you.