The Slim Jean in Cone Mills Standard
Tough as nails, better fitting, fairly priced and 100% American made - just like blue jeans should be.
Made with 14.25 oz. Cone Mills White Oak Denim, a quintessential American raw denim that will break in beautifully with years of wear. Woven in the oldest mill in the country, this fabric will produce classic fades and stand the test of time no matter what you put it through.
- Simple, clean and classic. A man's jean.
- Slim fit, smaller through the thigh and lower leg than our democratic fit.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Proudly made in San Francisco, CA.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Button fly.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange. All sales final.