Recycled Wool Tartan Blanket
Warm up your home interioror outdoor space and discover the perfect excuse for a moment of slow living and a cup of tea with these Recycled Wool Blankets in Tartan, Check, and Herringbone designs.
Recycled wool is made from 100% recycled fibers, including 70% recycled wool and the remaining 30% percentage comes from man made recycled fibers that would otherwise end up in landfill, like old water bottles or polyester shirts. Combining the wool threads with these recycled synthetic fibers adds length and strength to the yarn. Woven in a dense twill weave and brushed for texture, recycled wool gives you all the benefits of wool, in a sustainable blanket. Plus, they’re even machine washable.
Designed in Edinburgh, Scotland and sustainably made in India.
Fiber: 70% recycled wool, 30% mixed fibers saved from landfill
Touch: Smooth & durable
Size: 57" x 75" / 145cm x 190cm, including fringing*
Care: Machine wash on wool cycle. Lay Flat to Dry.