We are in the process of moving our production space, therefore we are not taking orders for our out of stock bags. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Appalachian is a full size roll-top backpack made for the everyday adventurer. Carry your essentials for a day spent in town, on campus, or an escape to the woods. Made with our incredibly durable waxed cotton canvas, water-repellent natural canvas lining, chestnut bridle leather, and antique brass hardware.
Fits up to a 15" laptop, books, extra layers, lunch, water bottle, and small accessories.
- Roll-top closure with adjustable leather strap
- Fully lined natural canvas interior
- Interior laptop pocket with snap closure
- Zippered exterior pocket, 9" wide x 6.5" tall
- D-ring on exterior for attaching key clip
- Full leather bottom panel for added durability
- Adjustable 1.5" wide leather shoulder straps
- Pocket features YKK brass zipper with leather pull
- Antique brass rivets and hardware
- Leather will soften and darken with everyday use
- Width: 10" at bottom, 12" at top
- Height: 16" tall closed, 23" unrolled
- Depth: 5.5" deep
Each bag is handcrafted in our workshop in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Please allow 7-10 days for your bag to be made and shipped out to you.
Spot clean with warm water and a mild natural soap such as castile soap and air dry. Use a leather conditioner to treat leather straps and bottom panel every few months, especially during winter or in dry climates. The canvas exterior can be treated with our Field & Weather Wax 1-2 times per year.
Sorry, currently out of stock