The Appalachian is a full size roll-top backpack made for everyday adventures. Carry your essentials for a day at the office, on campus, or an escape to the woods. Made with our incredibly durable waxed cotton canvas, natural canvas lining, chestnut bridle leather, and antique brass hardware.
Enough room to handle up to a 15" laptop, a few books, extra layers, water bottle, and other daily essentials.
- Charcoal with Chestnut leather
- Field Tan with Chestnut leather
- Olive with Chestnut leather
- Midnight - Black with Black leather (picture coming soon)
- Roll-top closure with adjustable leather strap
- Fully lined natural canvas interior
- Interior laptop pocket with snap closure
- Zippered exterior pocket with protective flap, 9.5" wide x 6.5" tall
- D-ring on exterior for attaching keys
- Full leather bottom panel for added durability
- Adjustable 1.5" wide leather shoulder straps
- Pocket features YKK brass zipper with leather pull
- Antique brass rivets and hardware
- Leather will soften and darken with everyday use
- Width: 10" at bottom, 12" at top
- Height: 16" tall closed, 23" unrolled
- Depth: 5" deep
Each bag is handcrafted in our workshop in Richmond, Virginia.
Spot clean with warm water and a mild natural soap such as castile soap and air dry. Use a leather conditioner to treat leather straps and bottom panel every few months, especially during winter or in dry climates. The canvas exterior can be treated with our Field & Weather Wax 1-2 times per year.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your bag to be made and shipped to you.