Flask: 41 Portable Cocktails
Written by Sarah Baird and Illustrated by Christopher DeLorenzo.
Flask features 41 classic and contemporary cocktail recipes that can be transported anywhere.
Bold, vivid infographics detail drink recipes for 6- and 17-ounce flasks, perfect for sipping solo or sharing with friends.
From imbibing in the great outdoors to ringing in the New Year, this cocktail book offers recipes for all of life's greatest moments.
• A cool, light, and extremely refreshing book on drinking in any social situation
• Includes a brief history of flasks, common dos and don'ts, and an interactive quiz
• Accessible and fun for cocktail novices and enthusiasts alike
Be ready to throw a portable party anywhere with classic mixed drink recipes that can be enjoyed alone or shared with a group.
From family gatherings, holidays, and travel, Flask has you covered at a moment's notice.
• Makes a perfect Father's Day gift, stocking stuffer, or present for cocktail enthusiasts, adventurous imbibers, graduates, and those looking for fun-sized and easy cocktails that are ready to go whenever they are
• Features a die-cut cover and silver endpapers, making it a deluxe gift
• Great for those who loved The One-Bottle Cocktail: More than 80 Recipes with Fresh Ingredients and a Single Spirit by Maggie Hoffman, 3-Ingredient Cocktails: An Opinionated Guide to the Most Enduring Drinks in the Cocktail Canon by Robert Simonson, and The Ultimate Bar Book by Mittie Hellmich