Not too big, not too small, the James is our weekender, duffle, and do-it-all travel bag. Perfect for carrying everything you need for a multi-day excursion with an emphasis on durability, elegance, and style.
Features waxed canvas body, English bridle leather bottom panel, a roomy main compartment with two-way zipper, four exterior pockets, leather handles that fold flat or swing out of the way. The removable shoulder strap adjusts for a variety of lengths, from 38"-46". The chestnut English bridle leather straps will soften and darken with daily use, sharing the story of where you've taken your bag. Handcrafted in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- Waxed canvas exterior
- Zippered main compartment
- Four exterior pockets, measuring 9" x 5" each
- Leather 'hinged' carry handles with 6" drop
- Removable shoulder pad and strap, adjusts 38" - 46" in length
- Chestnut English bridle leather bottom panel and straps
- Antique brass Riri two-way zipper and leather pulls
- Antique brass hardware
Spot clean only with using a non-abrasive soft bristle brush and mild soapy water and allow to air dry. For leather, use Saddle Soap
and a wet rag to clean and a natural leather conditioner such as Smith's Leather Balm
to condition leather.
All Lineage products come with a lifetime guarantee on craftsmanship. This item is handmade for each order. Please allow 7-10 days for your bag to be made and shipped.