Mountain Laurel Tote - Field Tan
The Mountain Laurel is our larger waxed canvas tote bag - simple, elegant and versatile, with a large main compartment and eight pockets for optimal organization. Perfect for the office, the farmers market, the gym, the beach, a night out on the town, as a diaper bag, or overnight bag.
The Chestnut Bridle leather straps feature a 10" drop so that it can be carried on your shoulder or by your side. The leather will soften and darken with daily use and exposure to sunlight, developing into a rich, brown patina. Handcrafted in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- 15” wide x 14" tall x 6” deep
- Leather straps are 3/4" wide with a 10" drop, reinforced with leather washers
- Four exterior pockets
- Four interior pockets
- Martexin 19 ounce waxed cotton canvas exterior
- Water repellent duck canvas lining
- Chestnut Bridle Leather straps
- Antique brass rivets and D-ring
Spot clean only. The exterior waxed canvas can be touched up as needed with Martexin Wax.
Lineage products come with a lifetime guarantee on craftsmanship and materials.
This item is handmade for each order. Please allow two weeks for your bag to be made and shipped.