Shenandoah Tote - Black
Regular price $148.00
The Shenandoah is our newest waxed canvas tote bag, utilizing the silhouette of the Potomac Tote with the exterior pockets of the Mountain Laurel. Simple, elegant and versatile, with a large main compartment and six pockets for optimal organization. Perfect for the office, farmers market, gym, beach, picnics, a night out on the town, as a diaper bag, or overnight bag. The natural vegetable tanned leather straps feature a 10" drop so that it can be carried on your shoulder or by your side. The leather will soften and darken with daily use and exposure to sunlight, developing into a rich, golden brown patina. Handcrafted in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
- 12” wide x 13" tall x 5” deep
- Exterior pockets each measure 6" wide x 9" tall
- Leather straps are 3/4" wide with a 10" drop, reinforced with leather washers
- Four exterior pockets
- Two interior pockets
- Martexin 19 ounce waxed cotton canvas exterior
- 10 ounce water repellent duck canvas lining
- Natural vegetable tanned leather from Hermann Oak Leather Co. in St. Louis, Missouri
- Antique brass rivets and D-ring
- Woven Lineage label
Spot clean only with a damp rag. The exterior waxed canvas can be touched up as needed with Martexin Wax or Otter Wax.
All Lineage products come with a lifetime guarantee on craftsmanship and materials.
This item is handcrafted for each order. Please allow 7-10 days for your bag to be made and shipped to you.